How to use Toraysee™
Remove make-up before use. Soak the Toraysee™ in water and apply facial cleanser to the cloth. Rub the Toraysee™ together in a circular motion to produce foam until it is soft and fluffy. Ultrafine (2 microns) microfibers form fine, consistent foam!
Spread out the Toraysee™ or place it over your four fingers. In order of forehead T-zone to cheek U-zone, gently slide the cloth over your skin, changing the position of the Toraysee™ so the sections with the most foam are in contact with the skin. (If using the Face-Washing Mittens, wear them on both hands.) Micro fibers and foam will remove pore-clogging dirt and old dead skin.
Remove the Toraysee™ and rinse your face well with your hands to wash off the facial cleanser.
Moisturize your face well with toner or lotion immediately after washing. It is said that the moisturizing power of toner or lotion is reduced by 20-30% five minutes after washing your face.
Precautions for Use
- ＊ Do not rub the Toraysee™ on your face without forming the foam first
- ＊ Do not rub the same place repeatedly or rub too strongly.
- ＊ Should not be used by people with sensitive skin, infants and small children, people with allergies, or people with skin disorders such as wounds, dermatitis, and eczema.
- ＊ If any abnormality such as redness, itchiness or irritation occurs during use, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist or other specialist. Continuous use may aggravate the symptoms.
- ＊ If you have sensitive skin, do not use on consecutive days.
- ＊ Rinse and wring out well after use, before hanging it up in a well-ventilated place to dry.
- ＊ Replace about every three months.
- ＊ Do not use for any purpose other than face washing.